10 Raw Vegan Must-Try Dishes, If You’re ‘Raw’ or Not
Whether You’re a Raw Vegan or Not, You’ve Got to Try these 10 Amazing Raw Vegan Dishes!
A Raw Vegan Lifestyle is often associated with the biased opinion – especially by those neither vegan nor raw, and at times not even vegetarian – such a diet is boring, tasteless and no fun. The Vegans – ‘raw’ or otherwise – know better than anyone else that nothing could be further from the truth.
If the right recipes are selected and used, (raw) vegan dishes can be amazingly delicious. Those not very familiar with these types of diets are often surprised to see the prepared dish, at times not really believing that it is all with raw and vegan ingredients. There are more and more cases proving that increasing the amount of raw food in one’s diet does lead to a healthier a body and mind, and generally leads to a much healthier lifestyle.
So, whether you are a ‘raw’ vegan or not, here are the 10 recipes and dishes you must try:
- Raw Blackberry Breakfast Chocolate Cake
- Raw Vegan Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cake
- Vegan Enchiladas with Chunky Salsa, Cheesy Sauce, and Spicy Nut Meat
- Raw Zucchini Pasta with Creamy Avocado-Cucumber Sauce
- Raw Vegan Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge
- Raw Vegan Pizza with Red Pepper Flax Crust
- Raw Lavender Lemon Cheesecake
- Raw Moroccan Vegetable and Chickpea Stew with Spicy Orange Cauliflower Couscous
- Raw Fruit & Coconut Ice Cream Cake with Brownie Crust
- Raw Vegan Strawberry Banana Cream Cake
The dishes are easy to make, and they are delicious!
Read further to try them out.
Raw, vegan diets have become more popular recently. To some, going raw may seem extreme, but we should all try to eat more raw foods as part of a healthy lifestyle. Raw food can be surprisingly delicious. Here are 10 raw dishes everyone needs to try, whether you’re raw or not. Round up some of these recipes, and you’ll be loving the raw lifestyle in no time at all!
Photo Source: One Green Planet