Best No-Bake Banana Pudding
A simple raw vegan and sugar free dessert
Pudding and healthy don’t really go together right? Rejoice fellow raw vegans, coz in this case it does! This is the ultimate quick ’n easy banana pudding recipe coz all you need to whip up this seriously delish treat in minutes is four healthy ingredients, a blender or food processor and that’s it!
All you need to do is to simply blend bananas and cashews with almond milk and dates to make this soft creamy heaven in a bowl. Feel free to substitute dates with agave or replace cashews with almonds or add vanilla or raw cocoa to add another flavor.
Make your own Almond milk sans preservatives to add to this awesome recipe and enjoy a truly nutritious raw dessert. A raw treat that’s so easy to put together, you’ll enjoy not only having it but making it too!
Up for a healthy treat anyone?
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 regular bananas
- 8 Deglet Nour Dates or 4 Medjoul (Medjool) Dates
- ¾ cup almond milk (185 ml)
- Toppings: raspberries and chopped cashews (optional)
- Soak the cashews overnight for a creamier texture and if your food processor or blender is not very powerful. However, it works even without soaking the cashews.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor (or a blender) and blend until smooth. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, top with your favorite toppings (like fresh raspberries and chopped cashews).
>> If looking for a Food Processor, Your Search Might Over. CHECK THIS OUT:
Cuisinart DLC-8S Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, White DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER
>> If looking for a Blender, We Love This One: Blender
Special Thanks to the Simple Vegan Blog for posting this. All pictures are from that post.