3 Ingredient Raw Vegan Cookies
Feast on fantastic fig cookies
These ultra-delicious cookies make for a nutritious snack that’s made in minutes.
Just toss figs, cinnamon and chia seeds into the food processor, blitz and you’re done!
Looking for a fat free version ? Just leave out the chia seeds and enjoy !
A healthy and raw vegan treat anyone?
- 2 cups dried figs (remove the hard stems)
- 2 tbsps chia seeds + more for sprinkling on top
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- Combine the dried figs, chia seeds, and cinnamon in a food processor. Process until it starts to clump together.
- Roll the dough into balls and flatten into cookies.
- Sprinkle the tops with chia seeds.
- Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Special Thanks to Feasting on Fruit for posting this. All pictures are from that post.