Mind-blowing, Mouth-watering Mayo!
Mayo with Flavor-Yes! Mayo with Fiber-Also Yes!!!! Mind-blowing right?
My o my!! This ultra-delicious raw vegan mayonnaise will just blow you away! It’s way healthier than the ‘real thing’, egg-free and light. Relish it as a dip with crackers, smother on a raw burger or catapult that coleslaw to a dizzying new level.
And guess what, this fabulous recipe has a surprise ingredient, which when blended with a high speed blender, not only gives it a smooth creamy texture but also adds a new element to mayo per say and that’s fiber! Check out the recipe to find out this ingenious way of using this ingredient and get ready to be floored.
Clever use of healthy raw vegan ingredients is smart cooking coz this translates to enjoying food and staying lean and fit . Cool, right?
So all set to be blown-away?
Yield 1 1/3 cups
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked for 2 hours (soaking is optional but will yield a creamier consistency)
- 1/4 cup raw cauliflower
- 1 1/4 teaspoon yellow mustard (like you put on hot dogs)
- 1 teaspoon raw coconut nectar, coconut sugar or 1 chopped pitted date
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt or more to taste
- Place all of the ingredients into your blender and puree for about a minute until smooth and creamy.
- Tweak lemon juice, vinegar, and salt to taste.
**Please note – you will need a high speed blender in order to achieve a really creamy consistency, and for the best results it is essential to soak the nuts.
> If looking for a Blender, Check this One Out – We Love It: Blender
Special Thanks to Healthy Blender Recipes for posting this. All pictures are from that post.